- Maintaining client relationship and actively pursuing business opportunities
- Ensuring successful delivery of high quality project results that exceed client expectations
- Advise clients on Transfer Pricing related Tax matters
- Participation in the strategic and business planning of the service line
- Team Management and coaching.
- University degree (preferably graduate level in Economics/ Finance & Accounting/ Business Administration/ Law)
- More than 6 years of experience in Tax with specialization in Transfer Pricing
- Proficiency in English and Lithuanian is a must as well as IT literacy
- Project and Team management experience with ability to multitask across projects and work under pressure
- Analytical and critical thinking as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to develop innovative services and products addressing to existing and emerging client needs.
- Work in a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Dynamic and challenges
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company
- International training
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
- Opportunity to make decisions
How to apply
Should you apply for the position, please fill in the form down below, attach your resume and press the green button. We will inform selected candidates only. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Recruitment process is due June 15th. Contact person – Roberta, +37069256367.