Our client Virtustream is a provider of cloud computing management software, infrastructure as a service and managed services to enterprises, governments and service providers. Company was founded to lead businesses on the path to transformation. From Virtustream perspective, service is a promise — and commitment is a virtue.
- Design and deliver web applications, from high-level concepts through to screen designs which are brand aligned and globally scalable;
- Design and develop applications in with a focus on strong usability, responsive design, and high quality implementation;
- Provide input into technical direction and establish reusable UI code components and patterns;
- Collaborate with fellow developers on code reviews, and adhere and contribute to coding standards and best practices;
- Knowledge of full SDLC is required – from requirements gathering, POC, planning, solution implementation, testing, UAT, release (via Continuous Integration).
- At least 3 years experience creating business related applications leveraging front-end technologies, knowledge of front-end visualizing and charting libraries such as Highcharts, D3 is a plus;
- Experienced in building responsive Single Page Applications;
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services;
- Have experience writing unit tests;
- Deep understanding of web standards, protocols, and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Being a part of the biggest international IT company – Dell Technologies;
- Latest, brand new equipment needed;
- Various different insurances and medical services;
- Relevant trainings, conferences and learning tools;
- Bonuses and various benefits;
- Professional colleagues with strong internal community culture.
Recruitment process is due July 17th. Contact person – Laura +370 677 68 960.