- Perform accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Communicate with different client
- Do the bookkeeping, payments set up in e-bank;
- Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions;
- Receive tasks from senior accountants, report on progress.
- Work together with the team to provide professional services
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related studies
- 1-2 years relevant experience in accounting
- Good English language skills
- Good analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and responsibilities
- A challenging and rewarding role and interesting responsibilities
- Possibility to learn and improve in world’s leading consulting companies.
- Work in a friendly and professional team
- Personal development trainings
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits
How to apply
Should you apply for the position, please fill in the form down below, attach your resume and press the green button. We will inform selected candidates only. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Recruitment process is due January 18 th. Contact person – Roberta, +37069256367.