Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Tietoevry creates purposeful technology that reinvents the world for good. They are a leading technology company with a strong Nordic heritage and global capabilities. Based on their core values of openness, trust and diversity, they work with customers to develop digital futures where businesses, societies, and humanity thrive.
Tietoevry 24,000 experts globally specialize in cloud, data, and software, serving thousands of enterprise and public-sector customers in more than 90 countries.
- Requirement analysis, documentation reviews and testing scope identification
- Test design and execution for project scope
- Making sure that environments and changes are ready for testing
- Defect registration and management
- Quality risk identification and escalation
- Support junior testers, product owners, business representatives and others
- Learn and adapt quickly
- Work well independently
- Be able to concentrate on details
- Be able to communicate with people from different countries
- Have knowledge of different types and methods of testing
- Have knowledge of software development process
- Have some technical knowledge (e.g.: SQL, API, HTML/CSS, XML, programming basics or etc.)
- Be advocate for quality!
Nice to have skills
- Any ISTQB certificate
- Familiarity/experience with different development methodologies (such as Agile, Waterfall or anything in between)
- Familiarity with any of popular solutions and technologies (e.g.: SAP, Cloud, microservices or anything else)
- Variety of different projects
- High development standards and new-in market technologies
- Good career development possibilities in an international company
- Motivating, creative and flexible working environment
- Additional benefit package: health & accidents insurance, team buildings, workations, learning budget, etc.
The recruitment process is due September 2nd. Contact person – Eivina, +370 643 38 548, firstname.lastname@example.org