Test Automation Specialist
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client is looking for Test Automation Specialist to join a global and very ambitious company.
About the position
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Review and analysis of functional testing requirements
- Writing, maintaining and securing execution and monitoring of automated test scripts
- Contribute to the continuous integration activities in the team
- Contribute towards continues improvement and expansion of the test automation framework
You will work in an international environment with teams based in Vilnius and Stockholm. The job could imply a number of business trips outside Lithuania.
The primary purpose of the Master Data Management Platform is to provide a one stop shop for high-quality master data consumption across the bank. By high quality we mean the managed master data must fulfil the agreed quality rules, be up-to-date with business. The platform will be our strategic solution framework for addressing the major issues in a modern and structured way.
Technology stack that we as a team are working with:
- Java 8 / 11, Spring Boot
- Apache Kafka
- MSSQL, JPA / Hibernate
- Java plugins for E2E testing, JMeter
- OpenShift / Docker, Jenkins, Maven, Git
To succeed in this role you should have:
- Experience in writing automated test
- Experience with JAVA programming language
- Knowledge of automated and manual testing methodologies and test tools
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Have analytical skills and high attention to details
- Have good English and communication skills
- Be motivated, quick learner and open-minded, willing to share knowledge, help others and accept help
We would consider an advantage if:
- You have experience in performance and/or E2E testing
- Experience in unit testing
- You have a relevant university or higher education degree
- Have experience with Agile and/or Scrum
Working at SEB
You will work in an industry undergoing major changes and at a workplace characterized by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment. Working with us will give you the possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities. We see the value of flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle for our employees. Also, since the start of our company, we have taken an active role in our society’s social development and all our employees have the opportunity to contribute to various social projects.
Recruitment process is due March 6th. Contact person – Grėtė, +370 633 17 010, firstname.lastname@example.org