Amston – a team of talented recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust, and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Softeq, is a custom hardware and software development company, which superpower is helping its clients identify new business opportunities, demystify new technologies, apply them to clients‘ businesses, and then decode the complex development process. And the team does it all under one roof: embedded software, mobile, web. Currently, the company is growing and looking for a Talent Sourcer to join their impressive development worldwide.
The Talent Sourcer plays a crucial role in the day-to-day candidate sourcing activities within the Talent Acquisition team. This role will coordinate all the sourcing activities and work closely with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Co-develop and implement an effective sourcing strategy
- Work together with the recruiter and hiring manager to define candidate qualities
- Source suitable candidates through various sourcing channels
- Draft and send out recruiting emails to potential candidates
- Maintain a talent pool that can meet the company’s future hiring needs
- Keep track of predefined sourcing metrics and reports on them
- 1+ years of experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role in the HR department
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to effectively present the company and open roles to potential candidates
An advanced level (B2/C1) of English and Lithuanian, Russian skills would be a significant advantage
The Company Offers
- A multicultural team, non-routine work, and a place for your ideas
- A hybrid work model – remotely and from our office
- Free parking
- Private health insurance
- Sports compensation
- Professional courses
- Career opportunities
The recruitment process is due February 11th. Contact person – Dovilė, +370 627 12 673, email@example.com