Talent Acquisition Specialist (EMEA)
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our Client – DexCom company who empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. They invite to become a part of a fast growing team.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develops and administers recruiting programs
- Identifies new program opportunities and runs pilot programs to validate their value add to the company
- Works with hiring manager to document requirements of job openings
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers
- Surfaces candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Pre-screens resumes and evaluates effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process
- Negotiates and/or supports hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers
- Works with agencies, recruiting contractors and/or internet website representatives in the course of conducting employment advertising campaigns
- May provide performance feedback on all recruiting agencies/sources
- Ability to meet niche, technical and/or high-volume recruiting goals
- Take initiative and thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Strong sourcing ability (within an ATS, LinkedIn, events social media networks, job boards etc.) and ability to source both passive and active candidates
- Previous experience of using an ATS such as Success Factors (HRIS) is highly desirable
- Previous experience of Company start up would be advantageous
- Previous experience of recruiting in the GBS environment would be advantageous
- Experience working with colleagues internationally in a multinational organization
- Experience in implementing global concepts and processes locally
Why Work For Dexcom
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative global organisation in the MedTech industry
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programmes
- Work with over 5,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun and open working environment
- Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, medical insurance, private pension, accident and life insurance, team events, etc.
- Monthly salary for this position from 2600 – 3000 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the role.
The recruitment process is due October 29th. Contact persons – Agata + 370 605 09 818, email@example.com