Software Engineer (Delphi programmer)
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client tic-elkas AS is a Danish privately owned company. They engineer and produce control panels, software solutions and industrial IT for a broad range of industries. Currently we are searching for a new employee for their team in Kaunas.
- Programming industrial software with Delphi
- Download PLC program, and setup/test communication to remote I/O panels, SCADA (HMI)
- Configuration/ setup of VFDs other smart components
- Making “desktop” test of required program functionality and testing interface between program and SCADA
- Writing operation manuals/reference guides for users once the programming work is completed.
- Work in close cooperation with team members from Denmark
- Graduation in electrical engineering
- Programming skills using Delphi required
- PLC programming skills/exposure is required, to understand various networks and connection on site with machine and PC servers. Previous exposure to SCADA systems would be an advantage.
- Fluent English is an obligation and German language would be an advantage
- Be able to work on several tasks at the same time
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and be prepared to work in order to meet projects deadlines
- Be able to travel to sites and be comfortable to stay on site for longer durations as needed.
- Great experience working with the highly qualified team in an international environment
- Relevant trainings and career opportunities
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
Recruitment process is due March 6th. Contact person – Laura, +370 677 68 960, firstname.lastname@example.org