Amston – a team of talented recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust, and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Softeq, is a custom hardware and software development company, which superpower is helping its clients identify new business opportunities, demystify new technologies, apply them to clients‘ businesses, and then decode the complex development process. And the team does it all under one roof: embedded software, mobile, web.
The Recruitment Lead plays a crucial role in the day-to-day delivery of the Talent Sourcers team. This role will coordinate all the talent sourcing activities, manage the team, implement global talent sourcing processes and work closely with TA Lead and hiring managers.
- Manage delivery, efficiency of talent sourcers team
- Co-develop and implement an effective global sourcing strategy
- Work together with TA Lead and hiring managers
- Maintain a talent pool that can meet the company’s future hiring needs
- Keep track of predefined sourcing metrics and reports on them
- Experience as an IT recruiter, TAP or similar role in the HR department
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to effectively present the company and open roles to potential candidates
- An advanced level (B2/C1) of English and Lithuanian, Russian skills would be a significant advantage
The Company Offers
- A multicultural global team, non-routine work, and a place for your ideas!
- A hybrid work model – remotely and from our office
- Free parking
- Private health insurance
- Sports compensation
- Professional courses
- Career opportunities
The recruitment process is due June 24th. Contact person – Dovilė, +370 627 12 673, email@example.com