Senior Business Analyst
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. Company is committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
EIS Group is currently looking for Senior/Lead Business Analyst to join their Vilnius team.
- Conduct initial foundational analysis and production of requirements documents, functional specification documents, testing, training, and project work
- Coordination, testing and deployment of on-site and client application releases
- Act as a liaison between clients and multiple departments including: Professional Services, Development, Delivery and Product Management teams
- Document business cases/solutions and generate requirement specifications to EIS application and proprietary software platform
- Provide on-site and remote support to client application users including training, general support, and problem diagnosis and resolution milestones and to accommodate client needs
- Improve business processes, enhance communication and effectiveness, and enhance system configurations
- 5+ years of experience acting as a IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or Programmer-Analyst, leading platform implementations in enterprise solutions and/or insurance functional area experience
- Applied knowledge of the SDLC and software development methodologies
- Proficiency in SQL, database management
- Excellent planning, communication, documentation, organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and forge strong interpersonal relationships within the department, with other departments and with external audiences
- Proficient in English language
- Global team and global spirit
- Open, dynamic and informal working environment with game zone, cookies, fruits, ice cream and even more
- Challenging projects
- Training, conferences and certification programs
- Flexible working hours, additional vacations
Recruitment process is due March 6th. Contact person – Laura +370 677 68 960, firstname.lastname@example.org