Senior Java Developer
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. Company is committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
EIS Group is currently looking for Senior Java Developer to join their Vilnius team.
- Participate in software development lifecycle by analyzing and implementing business (functional & non-functional) as well as internal requirements
- Maintaining & developing innovative insurance products
- Working according to the best practices and standards (Agile methodologies, continuous integration and delivery, code reviews, etc.)
- Thrive in fast-paced development environment
- 3+ years of experience in working with Java
- Knowledge and experience with Spring, Hibernate (JPA version), JAX-RS, SQL+HQL
- Analytical skills & ability to work in a team
- Intermediate English level
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in automated testing with Selenium
- Knowledge of JSF, Primefaces and other UI technologies
- Global team and global spirit
- Open, dynamic and informal working environment with game zone, cookies, fruits, ice cream and even more
- Challenging projects
- Training, conferences and certification programs
- Flexible working hours, additional vacations
Recruitment process is due March 6th. Contact person – Laura +370 677 68 960, firstname.lastname@example.org