Senior Data Engineer
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm – Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
- Evaluate software according to required standards and assist to setup based on required functionality and better practices from providers
- Manage and identify organizational impact of BI&DW domain on processes
- Document regular work according to the company and team rules
- Monitor all data integrity performance and adopt appropriate tools to ensure it
- Design and develop according to data governance and quality principles and best practices
- Coordinate with analytical team and collect all technical requirements
- Maintain and develop all physical data models for BI&DW systems
- Mentor junior data engineers and guide them in understanding BI&DW best practices and standards
- Relational Databases development experience and knowledge, advanced SQL, T-SQL or PL/SQL skills
- 5+ years of experience in BI Developer, Data Engineer or DWH Developer role
- Previous experience from Banking or Financial Institutions
- Experience and understanding on Software LifeCycle methodologies
- Deep understanding about Data Warehouse methodologies and types.
- ETL principles, knowledge about different ETL techniques (batch, real time, near real-time)
- Professional English language skills
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that also includes additional days of vacation after one year
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
Recruitment process is due February 11th. Contact person – Aistė, +370 655 23 025, firstname.lastname@example.org