Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – HWG is a cybersecurity company founded in 2008 in Italy. From its Security Operation Centers in Verona and Singapore, HWG provides advanced cybersecurity services and solutions in more than 30 countries worldwide.
The platform is technologically agnostic and performs consistently that they are building cyber security services for Government Institutions, Central Banks, Commercial Banks, Telco and top Branded Consumer Goods Companies, Oil and Gas, Automotive, Broadcasting, and Sports.
The company is searching for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst who will work with one of the biggest oil and gas providers in Saudi Arabia.
- Recreate attack scenarios and test the customer readiness to respond, react and stop cyberattacks
- Analyze data and collect data related to the project Cyber Resilience
- Prepare reports about cybersecurity situations for the customer
- Communicate with IT team, CEO, CFO, and first line management
- 4+ years of work experience in cybersecurity field
- Experience with the design and implementation of advanced cybersecurity solutions
- Experience in audit coordination
- Experience with SIEM systems, vulnerability management solutions, and cyber threat intelligence platforms.
- Experience working in the manufacturing field
- Project management experience in national and international projects related to the implementation of ICT security solutions
- Remote work
- Opportunity to work with one of the biggest oil and gas providers in Saudi Arabia
- Possibility to grow in the international team
- The company allows improving knowledge in IT, cybersecurity fields and other areas, e.g., CyberSec Certifications, Vendor Training, etc.
The recruitment process is due October 28th. Contact person – Goda, +370 612 20 575, email@example.com