Senior Automation Developer
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – AmerisourceBergen fosters a positive impact on the health of people and communities around the world by advancing the development and delivery of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. As a leading global healthcare company, with a foundation in pharmaceutical distribution and solutions for manufacturers, pharmacies and providers, company creates unparalleled access, efficiency and reliability for human and animal health.
- Be able to provide end-to-end solutions from the requirement gathering/discovery phase to production roll-out
- Demonstrate technical leadership and be proactively involved in automation strategy setting, advertise and encourage automation culture
- Be a go-to person for all automation related queries to all AmerisourceBergen colleagues, be able to represent the team in strategy calls and do training, KT or even mentorship if required
- This is a relatively new team so you will be strongly involved in setting the team strategy and creating the best practices
- Develop using industry best practices and adhering to internal standards
- Provide technical insight during design and development stages
- Clearly communicate project status, risks, challenges with stakeholders; Present stakeholders with iterative demonstrations to show development progress
- Leverage experience to bridge the knowledge gap between the technical and non-technical
- 5+ years of experience in development, DevOps or similar role
- Experience with automation orchestration tool(s) (Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Rundeck etc.)
- Familiar with SDLC, SAFe and Agile methodologies
- Familiar with ITSM tools (ServiceNow)
- Global projects and career growth
- Yearly bonus system
- Additional health insurance package
- Learning possibilities
- Language courses
- And many other benefits you may find exciting!
The recruitment process is due June 24th. Contact person – Gintarė, +370 682 33 817, firstname.lastname@example.org