Senior accountant for Fixed assets
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
SEB Global Services is a company within the SEB Group, which provides high quality services for the SEB Group customers and business divisions in 20 sites all over the world.
About the position
You will be accountable for Fixed assets and Leased assets under IFRS16 end-to-end process and analysis of related accounting/tax and reporting activities in compliance with SEB GAAP and consideration of proper ICFR controls.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of assigned areas and partner with functional leaders and field operations to ensure timely and accurate accounting, planning and related analysis
- Assure and review accurate and timely delivery of financial results for internal and external reporting requirements through a robust monthly/quarterly close process
- Take ownership of reconciliation project to drive consistent templates and processes and ensure alignment to sub-ledger support. Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Document and implement financial controls, policies and procedures
- Provide functional advice, training and serve as a backup to the accountants
- Coordinate closely with project/program managers, BU representatives, and Finance to understand their CAPEX planning process and educate all parties on proper capitalization and asset classification
- Compile and provide audit work papers as requested by internal and external auditors
- Respond to complex questions within existing policies and procedures, exercising independent judgement
- Team up with or lead projects, research and system-related tasks as assigned. Projects may include participation in ERP systems implementation (Oracle, Planon)
- Bring suggestions and provide support to the Manager for process improvements, tracking implemented performance indicators and metrics and explaining trends in performance
- Assist with system testing and the integration of fixed assets
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
To join our team, we would expect you to have experience in accounting at least for 2 years, have very good spoken and written English skills, be technology savvy and have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
It will make you successful in this role if you:
- Are good at Prioritization/Organization/Multi-tasking – able to organize your own work and meet deadlines as well as assist others with planning
- Have attention to detail – able to regularly provide the work that is accurate, thorough and consistent, as well as review work of others for accuracy
- Are strong in communication – verbally and in writing, while Communicating to a variety of audiences
- Are analytical and can handle complex information
- Are a problem solver – you solve problems independently, many of which are complex
- Are an independent thinker – you work independently on most assignments and bring forward ideas for improvement
- Have good interpersonal skills – have strong working relationships with others, are able to manage interactions with all levels of representatives in the organization.
Working at SEB
You will work at a workplace characterised by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment. Working with us will give you the possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities. We see the value of flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle for our employees. Also, since the start of our company, we have taken an active role in our society’s social development and all our employees have the opportunity to contribute to various social projects.
Recruitment process is due April 17th. Contact person – Elinga +370 674 84733, email@example.com