Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Hennordic is a member of Umega Group – an international group of companies with general competence in metal processing. Their customers choose them for their flexibility, deep knowledge in metal processing, one-window shopping solution, and their attitude in going the extra mile. The group values long-term cooperation with customers from various industries across Europe.
- Working together with the company’s sales team and serving customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products
- Providing product technical and engineering information by answering customer questions and requests
- Preparing cost estimates and proposals, by studying all related customer documents
- Cooperation with the production preparation department and people responsible for production to optimally implement requirements of customers
- Mechanical engineering
- Experience and/or knowledge preferably in metal processing/engineering
- Ability to work with Solid Works program
- Good English skills (written and verbal)
- Quarterly/annual bonuses as a 13th salary
- Remote work opportunities after a successful probation
- Career opportunities within the company
- Opportunity to grow your experience within the international environment (Scandinavian and Western European countries)
Contact person – Gustė, +370 690 76 927, firstname.lastname@example.org