Risk Strategy Analyst
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust, and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Amston client – Blockchain.com, it is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, that shares the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
- Review and risk analyze transactions and execute decisions on the basis of your risk analysis
- Contribute your risk analysis to our data models to enhance our risk management
- Report trends that can help our wider compliance teams to eradicate fraud
- View historic data to help identify potential false positives and reinstate impacted accounts
- Escalate and shut down organized fraud attempts based on your risk analysis
- Work closely with our product, compliance, data science and customer success teams to further enhance our fraud prevention strategies as our team grows
- Be on the ground floor of helping to grow and manage the risk strategy team in Vilnius with the opportunity to take ownership for the long-term strategic direction of the team
- Working Shift Patterns: 14:00 -22:00 or 22:00 – 06:00
- An analytical mindset: you will be viewing large data sets and investigating customer accounts at a deep level
- At least 2 years prior experience within Banking, Finance or FinTech, or a degree in a relevant field
- Great English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Flexibility. You will be working in a rapidly growing team that is required to provide true 24/7 coverage. As such there is the requirement to work flexibly
- Competitive full-time salary
- Bonus scheme based on both company and individual performance
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Educational budget, so you can further your academic career whilst working
- Great office locations and remote working options at your line managers discretion
Recruitment process is due July 8th. Contact person – Dovilė, +370 627 12 673, email@example.com