Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – is an international, rapidly growing team of professional specialists offering its customers very fast financial, accounting services from mostly EU countries.
- Analyze and understand business and system requirements
- Design, create and maintain manual test cases
- Execute manual test cases
- Conduct functional, non-functional, and regression testing
- Report bugs and errors to the development team
- Help troubleshoot and replicate issues
- Previous QA testing experience 1 years+
- Good communication skills in the English language
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Understanding database structure
- Knowledge of Agile best practices would be considered as an advantage
- Experience in working with Jira, Confluence, and SQL would be a plus
- Training budget
- Health insurance
- Team activities
- Flexible working hours
- Work anywhere up to one month per year.
The recruitment process is due July 1st. Contact person – Lukas, +370 670 62 503, firstname.lastname@example.org