QA Automation Engineer
Our client Aardvark Technologies wants to bring the benefits to all bookmakers around the World with our incredibly simple to use web-app. We believe that managing a betting company can be a real challenge with bad tools. Actively thinking about this we developed a comprehensive yet simple to use Aardvark system for bookmakers. We are certified in various countries and all the legal work related to our software approval for your country is carried out by our Company.
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
What will you do
- Build out an automated regression test suite to achieve higher test coverage.
- Learn and understand the business domain and application architecture.
- Collaborate on test strategy by reviewing functional requirements and design specifications with development and product teams.
- Ensure timely completion of QA deliverables.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of QA experience.
- Very comfortable using the Linux command line and local virtual machines.
- Familiarity with messaging protocols, particularly TCP sockets, HTTP(S), REST, WebSockets, Protocol Buffers.
- Keen interest in financial markets and familiarity with trading, particularly order types and collateral/margin trading.
- Prior experience implementing automated testing of distributed real-time systems
- Well versed with issue-tracking tools such as Bugzilla and JIRA.
Bonus points if you have:
- BS in computer science or a related quantitative field.
What does company offer
- Fun and stimulating working environment.
- Possibility to work with different projects and technologies.
- Opportunity to improve and grow as a specialist.
- Self-development oriented organizational culture.
- 100% open-source infrastructure environment.
- Strong cooperation from the development team while ensuring the smooth operation of services.
- An opportunity to implement your ideas and to grow with the company.
- Other usual perks as coffee and snacks in the office, flexible working hours, choice of computer, tools, etc.
Recruitment process is due December 27th. Contact person – Laura +370 677 68 960, email@example.com