Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Amston client – Scorify is a successfully growing company bringing cutting edge technologies based on big data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Their solutions are being used by financial institutions, peer-to-peer lending platforms, telcos, and central banks.
Looking for the new opportunities and career leap? Great timing! You are welcome to join Scorify team to create and develop AI&ML based models and services.
- Prototyping/Creating models for Fintech and Credit-tech markets
- Developing and implementing new scalable solutions for company‘s clients
- Finding ways of improving company‘s existing products
- Creating automated tests
- Leading optimization of company‘s existing machine learning processes and operations
- Colaborating with data science team
- Working with stakeholders to solve their analytical problems
- At least a few years of Python development experience
- Experience in version control, testing and deployment using Git
- Being familiar with PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL databases
- Being comfortable with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins or similar
- Experience in credit risk modeling or similar (advantage)
- Competence to lead changes of procedures’ optimization (advantage)
- Work on cutting edge hardware
- Private health insurance
- Contribution to your pension fund
- The opportunity to work remotely
- Weekly seminars on various topics
- Generous funding for various courses and personal development
- Workations and motivating working environment
The recruitment process is due June 24th. Contact person – Goda, +370 630 72 429, firstname.lastname@example.org