Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Etex inspires the world to build safe, sustainable, smart and beautiful living spaces with a wide spectrum of lightweight solutions. From innovative modular systems to leading fibre cement and plasterboard systems. From applications for cladding, façade, roofing and terrace to high-performance fire protection and insulation for construction and OEM applications.
Together with your colleagues, you will be part of an on-going IT transformation journey within Etex to become and remain a world class partner for its people, customers, partners and society. You will have to interact with the many colleagues in the business and IT around the globe to help them shape their current and future IT landscape that is fully capable of helping them win today and in the future.
- A product specialist has the definitive source of knowledge, technique, or expertise in a specific subject area, relevant for Etex IT
- Service delivery: Problem Management, Change Management, etc.
- Applications: SAP Controlling (CO)
- Technology: Networks, Security, Hosting, Workplace, etc.
- Governance: Communication, Budget, Training, License Management, etc.
- Functions as the organizational ambassador for the knowledge area
- Applies expertise to support an organization’s vision and strategic direction
- Understands, articulates and implements best practices related to his area of expertise
- Provides guidance on an area of capability that can solve an organizational need
- Participates actively in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Supports the definition of processes and policies, and communicate the contexts in which the rules, processes and polices are applied
- Validates the requirements and deliverables that describe the product or service the service provider will produce
- Provides input for the design and construction of test cases and scenarios and may also validate executed test results
- Provides input into and executes user documentation and training material and assures high quality standards
- Resolves issues relevant to project or service deliverables within their area of expertise
- Expertise to validate the work of the service provider
- Commitment to support project leaders in the implementation of their projects
- Technical input for the product owners in their work with the business
- Up to date deep product / service knowledge
- Strong Collaboration, Communication and Intercultural Skills – especially with project managers, product owners service managers and service provider
- Enthusiastic to achieve a high-quality results
- Professional team to work with in an international environment and multi-cultural business, exploiting modern working methods and tools
- Clear and honest Performance evaluation
- As a member of their team you will be also involved in their global employee Talent management program and you will have the possibility to apply in international job positions
- Health insurance
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Remote work
- Anything needed for your fast development
- Many other motivating perks and gifts
- Fluent knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of other European languages is an advantage
The recruitment process is due October 29th. Contact person – Vita, +370 657 49 380, email@example.com