Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Amston client – Telia Global Services Lithuania is the competency hub for Telia Company, delivering products and services in IT, network, analytics, software development, procurement, HR and finance operations. With over 500 specialists, the hub is working with cutting-edge technology to ensure group digitalization agenda across Nordics and Baltics.
The company is looking for a Product Managers who will take responsibility of different products for enterprises in Lithuania. Products in scope are Unified Communications (UC) Solutions and Device Insurance, Value Add Services (like Spotify).
As a Product manager you will
- Have a key role in driving the realization and Lifecycle management of the products in Lithuania with close co-operation with Business Units and customer operations
- Responsible for defining and supporting the building of desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable products that meet customer needs
- Establish an excellent collaboration with members in the local functions in Telia Lithuania organization to ensure time to market, go to market, and continuous improvement of the Mobile services
- Be part of a global cross-border team of product area experts and work with like-minded professionals
- Ensure Telia’s products meet the customer requirements and stay competitive in the fast-developing technology landscape
- Act as a leader in cross matrix organization within the company
The role includes, but is not limited to
- Driving product development and offering realization based on prioritized roadmap
- Driving and securing quality, efficiency, security, and profitability of the product
- Ensuring excellent customer experience throughout end-to-end customer journey
- Owning product documentation
- Product development and product lifecycle management
- Customer operations and customer requirement management
- Experience in frame works such as SAFe, Lean and Agile way of working
- Experience in telecom operator products
- Understanding of networking technologies or 3rd party integrations
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field such as communications engineering, network technologies, ICT, computer science, etc.
- Fluent English and Lithuanian (written and spoken)
- Customer-centric – generates innovative ideas and solutions that address customer needs and exceed their expectation
- Initiator – independently initiates activities and projects
- Problem solver – develops effective, sensible, and workable solutions to problems
- Team player – shares information and expertise, to achieve desired results
What will you find at Telia Global Services Lithuania home?
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
The recruitment process is due October 29th. Contact person – Skaistė, +370 685 46 328, email@example.com