Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – a digital agency with over 16 years of experience with a strong focus on Ecommerce. Located in Klaipėda and Vilnius they provide services to some of the largest retailers in Scandinavia.
- Developing and supporting some of the most frequently visited online stores and online destinations in Scandinavia.
- Collaborating with teammates
- Ensuring all tasks are completed to the required standards
- Writing high quality code
- 3+ years of experience working with PHP/Symfony
- Experience with MySQL
- Great English skills
- Experience with AWS
- Fun and stimulating working environment
- Involvement in sophisticated multifaceted projects
- Zend, Symfony, Magento or equivalent certification covered by the company
- Personal motivation system (literature, courses, seminars, days off, certificates, etc.)
- Free snacks and other in-office perks
Recruitment process is due June 26th. Contact person – Dainius, +370 615 55 468, firstname.lastname@example.org