Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Yara is the world’s leading fertilizer company and a provider of environmental solutions, founded in 1905. Yara address global challenges and create positive change with more than 17 000 employees in over 60 countries. Yara in Lithuania is driving fertilizer sales for local farmers and has established Yara European Business Service Center with more than 250 work places. This center is a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities.
- Conduct and optimize the operational planning activities within the region to secure end to end deliveries in the Yara supply chain network and according to Yara safety standards
- Conduct weekly and monthly plans to replenish products from production plants and third-party suppliers to the markets, plan delivery and loading schedule with production plants, administer stock transfers, production in terminals, sales order books etc.
- Report and communicate plans, actual delivery performance and operational status to stakeholders (e.g. Commercial teams, Production plants, BU management, Supply Chain teams, EBS teams etc.)
- Plan for and act on unexpected events and evaluate cost effective solutions
- Calculation and general administration of product prices
- Initiate and participate in supply chain process improvements, and actively look for opportunities to advance operational excellence
- Be a role model of our culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority
- Native/Fluent in English
- Relevant successful operational experience in Supply Chain Operations, experience of planning Supply Chain operations within a commercial or production organization
- Excellent communication skills and a trusted team player
- Analytical, proactive, and self-driven with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience in the following tools SAP and MS Excel/Pivot tables skills
- Any other language would be an advantage
- Based in Vilnius or willing to relocate
- Diverse team
- Partially remote work option (anywhere in Lithuania)
- Continuous improvement culture
- Team building events
- Health insurance from day one
- Eco-friendly office with game room, fruits, tea and coffee
The recruitment process is due November 10th. Contact person – Lijana, +370 633 17 010, email@example.com