Full stack .NET Developer
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – SEB is a leading North European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and SEB are proud of their reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. SEB brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for their customers and colleagues.
What you will be doing
- You will be a part of a team based in Vilnius and Stockholm, consisting of developers, architects, business analysts, scrum master, product owner, key-users, and business stakeholders in the respective assignments.
- 70% of front-end and 30% of back-end development
- Taking part in current solution modernization journey and leave a footprint to future-proof solutions
- Supporting business needs and providing world class services
- IT development, implementation, and maintenance
- Incident and problem solving (You build it, you own it!)
- Participating in all testing phases
- Team player with at least 2-3 years of full stack development
- Technical stack: ASP.NET Core Web API, Angular and MongoDB.
- Setting up and keeping up-to-date CI/CD pipelines
- Analytical, accurate and can handle complex information
- Excellent in English
- Able to manage your time & priorities
- A problem solver
- Willing to take ownership
- Flexible and independent
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance & hybrid way of working
- Additional vacation and volunteering days
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Access to SEB staff banking & other employee benefits
- Mobility within a large global company
- Agile and modern ways of working
Contact person – Goda, +370 630 724 29, email@example.com