Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – COWI is an international consulting group within engineering, environmental science, and architecture that together with their costumers shape a sustainable and liveable world.
- Develop robust and maintainable software solutions
- Clarify user requirements and solution design with Product Owners
- Test and document software development work
- Maintain and grow company‘s software development skills
- Have some experience within developing software solutions, including testing code and writing documentation
- Have some experience with back-end technologies such as C# (.Net) and microservices
- Have some experience with front-end technologies such as React or Angular and responsive design
- Have some experience with database development, NoSQL and/or relational databases
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Health insurance after probation period
- Possibility to work from home
- 1 extra day off after birthday
Contact person – Vita, +370 657 49 380, firstname.lastname@example.org