Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Tietoevry creates purposeful technology that reinvents the world for good. They are a leading technology company with a strong Nordic heritage and global capabilities. Based on their core values of openness, trust and diversity, they work with customers to develop digital futures where businesses, societies, and humanity thrive.
- Use back-end technologies to build modern, scalable web applications
- Collaborate with Product Owners, QA to build large scale products
- Solve challenging problems and make their back-end more reliable, predictable, elegant
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. debugging, automated testing, code reviews, document, writing clean and pragmatic code)
- Lead development process and application design
- More than 2-3 years of software development experience in .NET
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL, GIT
- Experience in large software development projects, Agile practice
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Good written and spoken English
- Being a team player, proactive and loving to solve challenging issues
Nice to have skills
- Experience in front-end web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Episerver CMS, Commerce
- Experience with modern JS frameworks/libraries (Vue.js, React.js, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with JS automation tools (gulp.js, Webpack, Node, etc.)
- High development standards (code reviews, knowledge sharing meetings) and new-in market technologies
- Good career development possibilities in an international company
- Agile, motivating, creative and flexible working environment
- Additional benefit package (health insurance, teambuildings, workations, games, food treats, etc.)
- Salary range from 3000 EUR to 6000 EUR gross per month. Exact offer will be based on your knowledge and experience
The recruitment process is due June 24th. Contact person – Deimantė, +370 622 54 747, email@example.com or Vita, +370 657 49 380, firstname.lastname@example.org.