Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Avion Express Malta – is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express Malta provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its' clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet. Avion Express Malta is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company's technical matters and further development of the company. The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
- Maintain a constant supply of required parts and materials
- Provide fast response to all parts and materials related requests on AOG basis
- Organize domestic and international shipping
- Maintain constant communication with all the service providers related to the materials and logistics
- Participate in occurred maintenance events when needed (worldwide).
- Work experience in aviation or logistics (airfreight) organization
- Strong communication, time management and negotiaition skills
- Capable to work under pressure and follow strict deadlines
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to take occasional night shifts as and when needed
- Health insurance
- Extra pay for working night shifts
- Opportunity to book standby flights
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center
- Access to the childcare room
- Gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic)
- Daily fruits and weekly pastries
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment
Recruitment process is due September 2nd. Contact person – Dovilė, +370 627 12 673, email@example.com