Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Stora Enso – is a leading global provider of renewable solutions packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. The Company believes that everything is made from fossil – based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow.
- Planning and scheduling maintenance jobs in most efficient and effective way, which results in minimizing downtime, maximizing productivity and enhancing asset reliability.
- Analyzing equipment downtime reasons and propose improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Developing maintenance and training manuals.
- Maintaining records of the work history of each piece of equipment and schedule regular maintenance on all machines
- Determining the tools and materials needed for maintenance jobs, also estimating costs
- Cooperating closely with purchasing manager ordering and keeping spare parts for various machines as needed.
- Assisting for technical manager in investment projects
- University education in technical / engineering field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in maintenance field
- Understanding of basic financial concepts, such as estimating and budgeting
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member with all parts of the organization
- Excellent English knowledge
- Individual who is detail & deadline oriented.
- IT literate
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Opportunity to learn and improve your working skills
- A chance to contribute on the company‘s success
- Highly skilled, professional and friendly colleagues
- A well-functioning structure, well-managed operations
Recruitment process is due December 13th. Contact person – Rusnė, +37067009195, email@example.com