Lighting project designer
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Amston UAB client – international leading company in the technical and decorative lighting segment, offering innovative and unconventional lighting solutions for malls and retail chains, public buildings, hotels and restaurants, offices, private homes, churches and museums, streets and areas, even more.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with architects, designers, electrical planners, real estate developers and engineers
- Designing and managing lighting projects with real estate developers and engineers
- Creating lighting design and calculations using DIALUX and/or RELUX software
- Tracking of ongoing projects, constant market analysis, following new opportunities for lighting projects
- Keeping an eye on the latest market trends and innovative lighting solutions
- Preparing design proposals and commercial offers, concluding contracts and executing orders
- Thinking outside the box
- Work experience in the lighting-related business sector
- Knowledge and experience in using DIALUX or RELUX software, MS Office / Office 365, Excel
- Good communication skills in Latvian, English and Russian languages
- Experience in AutoCAD or Sketchup will be considered an asset
- Education degree in University of Architecture, Interior Design, Lighting or other related fields will be considered an asset
- Opportunity to manage large scope and challenging projects
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development in an international growing company;
- Possibility to travel regularly to specialized exhibitions, training sessions and events;
- Additional bonuses (health insurance, etc.);
- Cosy and modern office in the centre of Riga and parking lot nearby.
Quarterly bonuses based on achieved results.
Recruitment process is due February 14th. Contact person – Justė, +37063999997, email@example.com