Our client provides finance and accounting consulting services to local and multinational clients.
- Primary accounting and bookkeeping according to local and international accounting requirements
- Support during external audits
- Assistance in preparation of periodic accounts and financial reports
- Receive tasks from accountants, report on progress
- Work together with the team to provide professional service
- Good English language skills
- Have a higher degree in Accounting, Economics or related field (last year students currently seeking for a degree are welcome to apply)
- Proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and responsibilities
- A challenging and rewarding role and interesting responsibilities
- Work in a friendly and professional team
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development
- An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits
- Possibility to learn and improve in world’s leading consulting companies.
Recruitment process is due December 6th. Contact person – Lina, +37067591065, email@example.com