Amston is a leading strategic HR management solutions company, with talent recruitment at the heart of our business. Our people are dedicated experts always passionate about delivering the best solutions across every stage of the employee lifecycle.
Our client – is international company, which is one of mostly experienced professional financial services organisations in the country.
- Perform accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Communicate with different client
- Do the bookkeeping, payments set up in e-bank;
- Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions;
- Receive tasks from senior accountants, report on progress.
- Work together with the team to provide professional services
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related studies
- 1-2 years relevant experience in accounting
- Good English language skills
- Good analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and responsibilities
- A challenging and rewarding role and interesting responsibilities
- Possibility to learn and improve in world’s leading consulting companies.
- Work in a friendly and professional team
- Personal development trainings
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits
Recruitment process is due December 6th.