IT Infrastructure Team Lead
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – EBV Finance is an international, rapidly growing team of professional specialists offering its customers very fast VAT and excise duty refund services from the EU countries as well as Switzerland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
- Be a single point of contact for any Infrastructure topic in a company
- Manage all IT environments including Service Desk operation, asset management, contracts
- Administrate local network
- Be responsible for support service including business app availability, reported client issues from customer services, Edenred employee issues, troubleshooting for the issues
- Follow-up Infrastructure and IT Operation SLAs and important monitoring alerts
- Understand Local Business Unit’s strategy, roadmaps, and requirements – translate those into Infrastructure requests, projects, and transformations
- Cooperate closely with all other Infrastructure teams (CEE Infra Teams) and GT teams (Architecture, Front/Middle/Back Office applications, Security, PMO, and Finance)
- 3 years minimum of professional experience in Infrastructure and service desk operation management
- 2 years minimum of professional experience in Network management
- Experience in both internal support for employees (managing incidents, the operating systems, and network-related issues) and external support for client issues. Jira On Cloud experience and ITIL Foundation certification is desirable and considered a plus
- Experience in Windows Servers, O365, VMware Mng. is required (at least 2 years of experience). In addition to this knowledge within SQL & DB Administration and Azure Cloud is a plus.
- Excellent English skills
- Training budget. Your development is essential – have an opportunity to choose what to learn
- Health insurance. Healthy employee = Happy employee = Happy employer
- Get fun. We encourage our teams to connect and celebrate their success
- Flexibility. Choose your working hours and the place which suits you the best. By the way, loyalty brings you some extra vacation days
- Workation. Work anywhere up to one month per year
The recruitment process is due July 1st. Contact person – Lukas, +370 670 62 503, firstname.lastname@example.org