Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Invest Lithuania, provides free advice to global companies interested in doing business in Lithuania and introductions to experts on the ground. They are looking for an ambitious, energetic and professional Investment Advisor to join their Manufacturing Team in Business Development Department.
Your main goal in this position will be to attract and consult Automotive or Industrial Machinery companies by representing Lithuania's Manufacturing Ecosystem. Your efforts will result in new companies coming to Lithuania and creating competitive jobs in the market.
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and operational support for attracting foreign direct investment in the manufacturing business sector
- Plan and implement sales and marketing initiatives, take part in key consultations and negotiations
- Closely follow global business trends, identify opportunities for Lithuania, develop and maintain key partnerships with relevant organizations both abroad and locally
- Build relationships with top executives and influencers within the sector realm
- Drive towards a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, ensuring a client-focused, target-driven approach at all times
- An advanced degree in a relevant field (economics, marketing, business administration or political affairs). Internationally ranked university would be an advantage
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a related sector with a focus on sales, consulting or product/business development (international sales would be an advantage)
- A broad understanding of the Lithuanian business scene, its key players, the investment environment, and industry trends
- Passion for working with the most advanced international companies, plus a sense of understanding of global business trends and companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian; German, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish would be a strong advantage)
- Strong inter-personal and inter-cultural communication, presentation, problem solving and client-facing skills
- An innovative approach to sales, business development and project management issues
- Challenging tasks aimed at setting Lithuania on the path of the most modern and industrially diversified economy
- Opportunity to initiate, take part and manage projects working with leading international manufacturing companies and industry influencers
- Young yet experienced and open-minded team ready to support and encourage you to realize your potential and contribute to the country's economic growth
- The dynamic and results-driven working environment constantly drawing out of one’s comfort zone
- Expertise and access to various sources of information that will improve your overall economic, political, and cultural knowledge and understanding
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave, learning budget
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centers in town
The recruitment process is due October 29th. Contact person – Aistė, +370 655 23 025, email@example.com