Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Invest Lithuania, provides free advice to global companies interested in doing business in Lithuania and introductions to experts on the ground. Work in Lithuania is a talent attraction program initiated by Invest Lithuania to connect highly skilled employees living abroad to businesses ready to hire them. They are currently looking for an ambitious and professional Product Manager to take responsibility for the development of customer profiles and segmentation. S/he will help shape and develop the product vision and adjust Lithuania’s value proposition using various insights and analytics.
- Set product vision and roadmap
- Understand target audiences and identify segments (both short term and long term), develop fact-based insights and prepare go-to market strategy
- Develop a unique value proposition that helps position Lithuania as an attractive location in which to establish a career
- Monitor foreign good practices, competitors and give suggestions for the improvement of Lithuania’s value proposition
- Determine metrics for success.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure success and provide insights on the product and markets
- Higher education (preferably in marketing, management, economics, political science, sociology or a similar field of study)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with business or/and product development, market segmentation or marketing projects, and a track record of delivering results Instinctive ability to decipher large amounts of data and then distill into clear strategies and communications
- Experience of working with international markets and projects.
- Experience conducting analysis of market research (qualitative and quantitative) would be an advantage
- Ability to apply your initiative and critical thinking.
- Fluent English skills.
- Opportunities to contribute to the attraction of professional talents to Lithuania
- A young, yet highly skilled and open team
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals – up to 20% of half-year salary paid twice per year
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave
- Personalized health insurance which contains 5000 EUR fixed amount and 500 EUR for the selected area of treatment
- A brand-new, animal-friendly office in one of the most beautiful business centers in town and a flexible work-from-home regime
- iVibe Team with never ending ideas of fun activities for Invest Lithuania people bonding
- Full set of a working environment for your work from anywhere station
The recruitment process is due June 24th. Contact person – Dovile, +370 687 19 260, email@example.com