Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Benify is passionate about helping their clients attract, reward, and strengthen their relationship with employees. Today, Benify is a truly independent, flexible, and agile global technology company offering the market’s leading global benefits and total rewards platform with more than 1,500 clients and 2 million users around the world. Their vision is a world where every employee knows their true value. Their mission is to deliver technology that helps great employers become exceptional ones. With Benify, you get the chance to not only affect an organizations internal work but also their employee’s wellbeing and relationship with their employer.
Are you eager to work in a various role, with different types of integration related techniques and interesting challenges – Internally but also for Benify's customers and suppliers? Then the role as an Integration Specialist might be for you!
In the role as Integrations Specialist, You will
- Be the problem solver and technical anchor in dialogue with internal and external parties
- Deliver new, modified functionality to existing customers
- Work with file and data transfers through SFTP and APIs
- Set up access and authentication through SSO or Bank ID
- Configurate and code in Java or JSP for customer-specific customization's
To be successful in the role You need to
- Experience from system integration and have the ability to deal with large amounts of structured data with varying quality
- Good knowledge in English, both orally and written
- Coding skills (preferably in Java, JSP or C#)
- Working with Jira (or similar systems) is meritorious
- Relevant educational background within Computer Science, Software Development or another technical field
- Buzzing, fun-work balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities like table football, team building events together with a dose of friendly, humble, passionate colleagues to cheer you up!
- World class culture. It’s not a coincidence that 2 years in a row, Benify has been awarded one of Sweden’s best workplaces by Great Place To Work
- Private health care insurance (after 3 months’ probation)
- Opportunity to be part of an international and collaborative team
- Your own development within the organization is up to you, your own initiatives, goals and curiosity are keys to your development and journey of how far you can go within Benif
- Flexible hybrid working environment
- Great modern city centre office location
- Coffee and snacks, friendly teams
- Fully paid business travel to other offices in Sweden!
The recruitment process is due June 24th. Contact person – Goda, +370 690 15 006, firstname.lastname@example.org