Health and Safety Manager
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. The Company believes that everything is made from fossil – based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow.
- Ensure the organization meets legislative and health, safety and environmental requirements
- Monitor over "near missed" unsafe situations and on-time investigation of incidents that have already occurred
- Organize workplace risk assesment
- Enforce safety policies and tools to establish a culture of health and safety
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Take care of ISO management systems (14001, 18001)
- University education
- Valid qualification in occupational health and safety
- Proven minimum 3 – 5 years experience as a safety manager
- Excellent English knowledge
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation & ISO standards
- Relevant work experience in production company is an advantage
- IT literate
- Good in teamwork and in networking.
- Coaching & leadership skills
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Opportunity to learn and improve your working skills
- A chance to contribute on the company‘s success
- Highly skilled, professional and friendly colleagues
- A well-functioning structure, well-managed operations
Recruitment process is due December 13th. Contact person – Rusnė, +37067009195, email@example.com