Full Stack Java Developer
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and SEB is proud of their reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. SEB brilliant techies work hard to future-proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a significant impact on their customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of one of the Agile development teams of talented professionals, who are developing solutions within IT monitoring, working and contributing towards continuous improvements and continuous delivery process. You will work in a diverse environment with teams and colleagues located in Vilnius and Stockholm.
As a full stack java developer, you will be responsible for
- Developing, maintaining and operating AIWA (internally developed IT operational tool that manages Knowledge Articles, Monitoring as services and Event Control as output from monitoring). It acts as a transparent “umbrella” for monitoring solutions, providing Self-Service and enabling automations.
- You will use Java11, SpringBoot, RestWS, Angular6, MSSQL, Junit, Openshift, Docker, DevOps, CI/CD
- You will also be working with integrations and automations for Quality monitoring systems.
- Coordinating with stakeholders to determine and define requirements and functionalities.
Who they are looking for
- Experience from working Java with Spring boot
- Frontend-development , Angular or similar frameworks, HTML and CSS
- Database knowledge (e.g. SQL)
- CI/CD Knowledge
- Containerized development (e.g. Docker. OpenShift).
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and knowledge of application frameworks and integrations
- Team player, who works as part of an agile scrum team.
- Interest in leading and driving development process that includes defining technical and non-technical requirement, communication with stakeholders, and development lifecycle.
What they offer
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Innovative company in forefront of technology
- Challenging, cutting-edge work
- Opportunities to help transform an industry
- Agile and modern ways of working
The recruitment process is due December 17th. Contact person – Justina, +370 665 80 267, firstname.lastname@example.org