Frontend Software Engineer
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – a company that is changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. Today they are the biggest beauty bookings platform in Europe working with over 30,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Company success to date is down to 500 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
- You will work as part of a cross functional Agile team
- You will write and ship high quality code frequently
- You’ll do whatever you can to help your team meet or exceed its goals
- You will drive incremental improvements
- You will work with some of company's tech stack that includes: Java 8, Spring, JPA 2.1, Immutables, Tomcat, Jetty, ES2015, NodeJS, ReactJS (both client and on NodeJS server-side), Backbone, Underscore, Modernizr, Sass, CSS Modules, Docker and RabbitMQ, AWS
- Experience with some of companies frontend technologies and can learn the rest very quickly
- Knowing good UX and visual design when you see it
- Building high quality web interfaces using modern technologies and practices.
- You’re a good communicator, fun to work with and enjoy being part of a vocal, passionate team
- Flexible holiday policy
- High end computer with operating system of your choice
- Kitchen stocked with breakfast, fruit and soft drinks
- Fantastic parties and regular social events
- Work alongside a talented, friendly team in a lovely, award winning Vilnius office
Recruitment process is due March 6th. Contact person – Dainius, +370 615 55 468, email@example.com