Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client Aardvark Technologies wants to bring the benefits to all bookmakers around the World with their incredibly simple to use betting platform. They believe that managing a betting company can be a real challenge with bad tools, therefore they offer SaaS betting platform solution.
What you will do?
Required Skills and Experience
- Use frontend technologies to build modern, scalable web applications.
- Create unique single-page JS applications.
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. debugging, automated testing, code reviews, document, writing clean and pragmatic code).
- Collaborate with Designers, and backend engineers to build and maintain features.
- Solve challenging problems and make our front-end more reliable, predictable, elegant.
- 1 or more years of experience developing web-based user interfaces.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-directed and capable of quickly shipping code in a dynamic environment.
- Team player and collaborative.
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude and self-motivated.
Bonus points if you have
- Github project or recent open-source project contributions.
- Eagerness to create engaging and innovative user experiences.
- Fun and stimulating working environment.
- Possibility to work with different projects and technologies.
- Opportunity to improve and grow as a specialist.
- Self-development oriented organizational culture.
- 100% open-source infrastructure environment.
- Strong cooperation from the development team while ensuring the smooth operation of services.
- An opportunity to implement own ideas and to grow with the company.
- Other usual perks as coffee and snacks in the office, flexible working hours, choice of computer, tools, etc.
Recruitment process is due December 27th. Contact person – Laura +370 677 68 960, firstname.lastname@example.org