Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Amston client – Telia Global Services Lithuania is the competency hub for Telia Company, delivering products and services in IT, network, analytics, software development, procurement, HR and finance operations. With over 500 specialists, the hub is working with cutting-edge technology to ensure group digitalization agenda across Nordics and Baltics.
At Digital Channels team is taking care of products, such as mobile apps, B2C and B2B portals, IoT and much more. The main goal of these products is to create an unforgettable experience for every customer that interacts with our products and let them see the best that Telia offers.
As a Frontend developer you will:
- Work in an international team of highly motivated professionals
- Design, code, document and test customer-oriented web pages and components
- Review code and mentor more junior colleagues, to help them acquire more technical knowledge
- Solve complicated business cases with assistance from experienced architects
- Be able to get your hands on the latest technologies
- Be able to get your hands on the latest technologies and work with our tech stack which is: Vue + Vuex, SCSS and BEM methodology, Jest, CMS / Headless CMS, Jenkins, Docker, Java 8/11
Telia Global Services Lithuania also continue to adopt other technologies: Nuxt, Cypress, AWS, Kubernetes, Contentful, Lerna and many more.
Your experience & skills:
- Experience building and maintaining large-scale projects
- Experience doing CI/CD
- Skills implementing features with JS framework (Vue preferably, Angular, React)
- Skills writing styles with pre-processors and methodologies (SCSS and BEM preferably, but not necessary)
- Good understanding of UX and accessibility
- Passion for new technologies
- Forward thinking
- Team player
- Fluent English speaker and good communicator
- Business minded
- Digital savvy
What will you find at Telia Global Services Lithuania home?
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Recruitment process is due April 21st. Contact person – Skaistė, +370 685 46 328, firstname.lastname@example.org