Financial Planning and Analysis Associate (Swedish and Norwegian)
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – BMI Group – is the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing solutions throughout Europe. The company is establishing its Global Business Services (GBS) Center in Vilnius and invites you to join the Finance and Accounting professionals’ team.
- Support the strategic analysis and long-term strategic planning as well as target setting process.
- Develop financial budgets in cooperation with the local business and conduct scenario planning and modelling as well as financial forecasting.
- Support in developing dashboards and frequent reporting in addition to ad –hoc reporting requests
- Build, manage, and enhance financial models and standard reports used to manage budget & forecast cycles
- Extract, cleanse, analyze data for business case development, profitability analysis, and investment decision support
- Update process flows, operating manuals, training guides, and standard operating procedures as needed
- Approximately 1 to 2 years experience in finance especially in FP&A
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Finance
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Danish and Norwegian language skills, preferably C1
- Experience with financial applications and tools like Anaplan, Tableau and/or other similar tools is preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with the analysis and reporting of financial and operational data. Ability to gather, compile and evaluate data from multiple sources
- A strong customer service orientation and continuous improvement mindset
- Good career development possibilities in an international company
- Training and onboarding programme
- Private medical insurance
- Hybrid work model
- Annual bonus
The recruitment process is due September 2nd. Contact person – Justina, +370 665 80 267, email@example.com