Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world's largest company offering products and services for science. The company's branch in Vilnius develops and manufactures products for life sciences research and diagnostics. The company is seen as a desirable employer: in 2020 in Lithuania Thermo Fisher Scientific was awarded the Employer of the Year Award. In 2019 the company was recognized as Lithuania's TOP employer in the manufacturing sector.
Financial Analyst will maintain Product Costing databases and lead Inventory reporting for the Analytical Instruments Group (AIG) and Life Sciences and Laboratory Products Group (LSLPG) and will partner across teams to standardize and optimize processes.
- Partner with Finance and Operations to review/improve Gross and Net Inventory reporting and forecasting processes (RM/WIP/FG, E&O, Scrap, etc.)
- Maintain Product Costing databases (fed from numerous ERPs)
- Ensure data integrity via timely analysis and reconciliations and resolve discrepancies timely
- Maintain strong integrity of source/primary site coding
- Benchmark across Thermo Fisher and standardize/optimize reporting processes
- Partner to execute a common Finance data strategy across AIG and LSLPG to enable improved data availability and business insights
- Provide ad hoc training on Inventory and Product Costing with a bias towards how the data is used for reporting and driving business benefit
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a finance role
- Degree in finance, accounting, or business preferred
- Complex, matrixed, multinational organizational experience preferred
- Demonstrated history of driving businesses processes
- Strong win/win attitude with emphasis on collaboration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong and confident communicator
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while delivering consistent, accurate and reliable work
- Knowledge of Operations Finance is an advantage
What will you get here?
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals
- Competitive salary and additional motivational compensation package
The recruitment process is due October 29th. Contact person – Birutė, +370 685 13 356, firstname.lastname@example.org