Financial Analyst – Big Data
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our Client – Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world's largest company offering products and services for science. The company's branch in Vilnius develops and manufactures products for life sciences research and diagnostics. The company is seen as a desirable employer: in 2020 in Lithuania Thermo Fisher Scientific was awarded the Employer of the Year Award. In 2019 the company was recognized as Lithuania's TOP employer in the manufacturing sector.
Financial Analyst will be part of a group responsible for supporting initiatives involving global data warehousing across multiple divisions, with a concentration on revenue. The analyst focuses on data-related projects, maintenance, reconciliation within existing data warehouses, as well as the implementation of new data strategies including consolidation of warehouse technologies. In addition, the analyst will also support ad-hoc reporting requests, ensuring regional business data needs are met. This is an excellent opportunity to join Thermo Fisher Scientific growing team in Vilnius and gain exposure to multiple facets of our business processes, financial systems and a global team of talented individuals.
- Monitoring and validation of revenue data across systems including data warehouses, ERPs, and financial reporting tools
- Interfacing with IT team and business partners to alert and support response to data discrepancies, enhancement requests, and adjustments
- Support coordination of reporting systems setup, mapping of financial hierarchies, testing, training, and communication
- Ability to work on ad hoc projects such as SKU or other data realignments in related systems, report generation and troubleshooting
- Project management responsibilities include preparing for and participating in regular status meetings or report-outs, understanding requirements from stakeholders, planning for and executing test cycles, change management, and documentation
- Other activities include support of conversions and reconciliation of sales and customer history, restatement of historic data and documentation of processes and decisions
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, or a related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of previous experience in a finance or business facing role
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes and financial reporting
- Knowledge in at least one of the following systems: EDW/Cognos, HFM, FDM, CMR/Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Oracle JDE/E1, SAP, or similar systems
- Understanding of transactional data & flows across systems, data mapping and hierarchy concepts, and management reporting for finance community
- Experience with global reporting environments including multiple currencies, local reporting differences, or similar scenarios
- Experience using standard office tools (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with data warehousing tools is beneficial (i.e. Cognos, Business Objects, QlikView, Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Comfortable working with remote teams and communication tools
- Able to be flexible with working hours to suit project needs (varying time zones)
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) language skills in English and Lithuanian
What will you get here?
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals
- Competitive salary and additional motivational compensation package
The recruitment process is due October 29th. Contact person – Birutė, +370 685 13 356, email@example.com