Digital Lead Generation Manager
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – a global leader in their field, fast growing and innovative company. The company has sales offices in more than 10 countries and customers in more than 100 countries.
- Build digital strategy and lead generation activities, developing marketing plans and campaigns that support product positioning, driving leads and sales opportunities into new and existing markets
- Plan and execute a variety of strategic digital campaigns (including web, SEO, email, SoMe, targeted ads, PPC) and online event marketing programs to fuel the pipeline, drive revenue, and meet sales targets
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals to meet
- Oversee management of all digital channels and their updates
- Manage analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Analyze the result of campaigns, understanding what content/messages/channels are working or not
- Work with internal Software Development team to test different digital tools and explore new possibilities to improve presence online (marketing automation, retargeting, etc.)
Essential Skills & Requirements
- +4 years of successful experience in B2B or B2C lead generation role
- Experience in using SEO tools such as keyword research tools, on-page SEO tools, link building tools, technical SEO tools, rank checking tools etc.
- Knowledge of analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, and performance marketing platforms, such as HubSpot, or similar
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, AdWords
- Experience in website & landing page management and Google Adwords
- Exposure to data visualization and reporting tools. Experience in Tableau would be an advantage
- Driven in exploring new lead sources, using analytics to evaluate and optimize them
- BA in Marketing, business administration, or related field from an accredited university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills English
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
Reasons to join this company
You will be a part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important. It's a role, where you will get to partner with colleagues all over the world to achieve their strategic business goals. You will work in a leading global company, with a supervisor who cares about you, your strengths, and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
We will inform selected candidates only. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Recruitment process is due March 19th. Contact person – Rusnė, +370 670 09 195, firstname.lastname@example.org