Data Engineer (Data Pipeline)
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Urban is a way to book wellness online, it connects customers with trusted, pre-vetted practitioners. Their mission is to empower people to put wellness first. And really, to promote those feelings of confidence, relaxation and ambition that empower you to do everything else.
What you will be doing?
- Report to the Head of Analytics, maintain the current Data Pipeline and BI infrastructure which supports data-driven decision-making in Urban
- Owning and Executing revamp plan for next-generation tracking and pipeline tools
- Communicate with data users to understand different business use-case to facilitate Data Warehouse design and assisting in strategic data infrastructure projects
- Take ownership for the quality of data. Liaise with teams who own the upstream data source collection to rectify data issues
- Assist Data Scientist to Productionise data science models
Urban believes that great insights come from team-work and tenacious curiosity. The analytics team's lean structure provides individuals with ultimate freedom and responsibility to share great ideas, make a tremendous impact and rotate among streams for wider exposure.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- Min 1 years+ in data engineering, backend or dev-ops related experience
- Expert in Python in ETL/Data manipulation application
- Solid in SQL, especially on understanding how to run manipulation tasks efficiently in a certain environment
- Have a great drive to build infrastructure, and love to see how data can impact our business
- An excellent sense of data
- Highly Dynamic and Result focus environment
- Flexibility on balance between an excellent pipeline and a workable solution in a timely manner
Nice to have:
- Experience with BigQuery and Redshift
- Experience with Cloud Platform and Dev-Ops
- Experience with statistical modelling, data science project and advanced analytics
- Evolution in a fast-growing startup with excellent career opportunities
- Extensive training to give an understanding of all the different central departments in the business.
- Opportunity to work with an international and highly motivated team
- Freedom and responsibility in a unique role of a booming wellness economy
- Well-spec Apple hardware
- Unlimited days of holiday
Recruitment process is due December 27th. Contact person – Julija, +37062552304, email@example.com