Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Wix – a leading cloud-based development platform that has 180 million users in 190 countries, empowering everyone to express themselves and build their online presence. Company is known not only for their products and technologies, but also for their culture that values and supports employees.
Wix is a highly data-driven company, so data should be easily accessed cross-company and the Data Developers group are the ones who make it possible. Wix’s Data Developers group are a team of 80+ Data Devs who use cutting-edge technology to collect, transform, and democratize Wix’s data. They are looking for a Data Developer to join their team!
- A professional with 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing Data/BI solutions, preferably in a consumer web company
- Familiar with big data solutions, processing unstructured and structured data into Columnstore DBs
- You also have 2+ years of experience in implementing data processing systems (ETL)
- You have good SQL skills that enable you to write complex queries and optimize them for performance
- You also have experience with Python and Spark, you’re great at dimensional modeling and you’re familiar with DWH concepts
- You have experience in designing and implementing BI solutions
- Bonus points if you have experience with Presto/Trino, Tableau and/or Amazon solutions.
As A Data Developer You will
- Help build stunning products, based on a data-driven approach
- Provide technical and business support to other Data Developers at Wix
- Be responsible for gathering data from other products for further use across Wix
- Work with business analysts to understand business priorities and translate requirements to data models
- Be responsible for the data pipeline of a major data flow in a product and around it
- Design, implement and support robust, scalable solutions to enhance business analysis capabilities, identify gaps and design processes to fill them
- Collaborate with many stakeholders, including architects and engineers, to create high-quality deliverables
- Be a technical curator and set querying methodologies across the product
- Competitive compensation packages
- Equity and discount stock purchasing plans (ESPP)
- Online courses and professional development
- Health and personal accident insurance
- Daily breakfast and snacks
- Free exercise classes and wellness activities
- Free phone operator services
- Fun activities and team events
The recruitment process is due October 29th. Contact person – Ieva, +370 677 68 960, email@example.com