Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Benify are passionate about helping their clients attract, reward and strengthen the relationship with employees. They are a fast-growing tech company that has revolutionized the industry by helping over 1700 clients in 79 different countries change how they work with benefits and communicate towards their employees. Through their tailormade portal their clients can introduce new employees in a more effective and digital way. With Benify, you get the chance to not only affect an organizations internal work, but also their employee’s wellbeing and relationship with their employer.
Do you want to work with amazing colleagues in a successful international company? Do you have a big technical interest, client focus and a strive to always keep improving? Yes? Well, then the role as Content Developer at Benify would be the perfect challenge for you!
In the role as Content Developer, You will
- Be an expert on Benifys' system functionality, build and configure content and functionality to clients’ portals
- Cooperate with both internal and external parties but especially work closely with system developers, account managers and project manager
- Take part in new launches as well as projects for existing clients around the world
- Produce and quality ensure solutions in our product
- Set requirements for new system functionality
- Produce the best system solutions after based on internal and external requests
- Be responsible for technical support and internal training
To be successful in the role You need to
- Have at least a few years of relevant experience
- Have experience in HTML and a strong interest in web development and a user-friendly focus
- Have an education in system or computer science, web development, marketing or media technology
- Be fluent English, both orally and written. Other language skills are a merit since Benify has colleagues and clients around the world
- Be problem-solving oriented, have a technical interest and an analytical ability to solve clients’ issues in a structured way
- Be positive and always put the client in focus
- Have a strong drive within you to constantly help and improve
- World class culture. It’s not a coincidence that 2 years in a row, Benify has been awarded one of Sweden’s best workplaces by Great Place To Work
- Generous fitness allowance, sweaty activities through our Sports Club and fun AW’s?
- Conferences that Benify’s Culture Club is in charge of organizing
- As an employee at Benify, you will also have access to Lifeplan, our digital pension advisory service
- Possibility to work in an organization where everybody contributes to success, helps each other out getting there and have along the way
- Company knows that it’s the employees that makes Benify successful and develop – that’s why they not only welcome your ideas, they also encourage them
- Your own development within the organization is up to you, your own initiatives, goals and curiosity are keys to your development and journey of how far you can go within Benify
The recruitment process is due October 29th. Contact person – Eivina, +370 643 38 548, firstname.lastname@example.org