Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – Aardvark Technologies wants to bring the benefits to all bookmakers around the World with their incredibly simple to use betting platform. They believe that managing a betting company can be a real challenge with bad tools, therefore they offer SaaS betting platform solution.
What you will do?
- Work on extending and improving betting platform running at global scale.
- Work on solving complex problems of distributed, highly-available and real-time systems.
- Write performant, maintainable and elegant code.
- Review code written by your team-mates and get your code reviewed.
- Participate in the design and planning of new features and improvements of the system.
- Own parts of the product that you work on.
- Have a big impact on shaping the future of betting industry.
- Have strong software development skills.
- Have at least 2 years of professional software development experience.
- Have a solid understanding of backend development and related technologies (databases, key-value stores, messaging systems).
- Be self-motivated, and committed to ongoing growth and learning.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with Go programming language.
- Experience working with RabbitMQ, MariaDB, Redis, Kafka, NATS, InfluxDB.
- Experience working with distributed systems.
- Workplace in Vilnius or Kaunas
- Fun and stimulating working environment.
- Possibility to work with different projects and technologies.
- Opportunity to improve and grow as a specialist.
- Self-development oriented organizational culture.
- Strong cooperation from the development team while -ensuring the smooth operation of services.
- An opportunity to implement own ideas and to grow with the company.
- Other usual perks as coffee and snacks in the office, flexible working hours, choice of computer, tools, etc.
The recruitment process is due October 29th. Contact person – Skaiste, +370 685 46 328, firstname.lastname@example.org