Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client Aardvark Technologies wants to bring the benefits to all bookmakers around the World with their incredibly simple to use betting platform. They believe that managing a betting company can be a real challenge with bad tools, therefore they offer SaaS betting platform solution.
What you will do?
- Work on extending and improving betting platform running at global scale.
- Work on solving complex problems of distributed, highly-available and real-time systems.
- Write performant, maintainable and elegant code.
- Review code written by your team-mates and get your code reviewed.
- Participate in the design and planning of new features and improvements of the system.
- Own parts of the product that you work on.
- Have a big impact on shaping the future of betting industry.
- Have strong software development skills.
- Have at least 1 year of professional software development experience.
- Have a solid understanding of backend development and related technologies (databases, key-value stores, messaging systems).
- Be self-motivated, and committed to ongoing growth and learning.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with Go programming language.
- Experience working with RabbitMQ, MariaDB, Redis, Kafka, NATS, InfluxDB.
- Experience working with distributed systems.
- Fun and stimulating working environment.
- Possibility to work with different projects and technologies.
- Opportunity to improve and grow as a specialist.
- Self-development oriented organizational culture.
- Strong cooperation from the development team while -ensuring the smooth operation of services.
- An opportunity to implement own ideas and to grow with the company.
- Other usual perks as coffee and snacks in the office, flexible working hours, choice of computer, tools, etc.
Recruitment process is due December 27th. Contact person – Laura +370 677 68 960, firstname.lastname@example.org