Our Client – TransferGo is an international cheap money transfer company for migrant workers who want to send money back to their families without paying excessive bank fees. It was founded in 2012 and has offices in Lithuania and London, UK. Using the innovative system of TransferGo, migrants can transfer money abroad using a digital account-to-account business model, which means that money does not have to leave the country as funds are paid in and out locally.
- Working on client-side code for logged-in, logged-out and internal web apps;
- Collaborating with other web developers;
- Ensuring all tasks are completed to the required standards;
- Staying current on emerging technologies and being adaptive to match technologies when there is a need.
- Experience with React, Redux;
- High levels of initiative;
- Eagerness to create engaging and innovative user experiences;
- Great English skills.
- Fun and stimulating working environment;
- Latest equipment needed;
- Guaranteed yearly training budget;
- You will spend 1 day a week learning and innovating;
- Kanban workflow and promote stress-free working environment;
Recruitment process is due July 28th. Contact person – Laura +370 677 68 960.